Friday, April 10, 2009

Cartoons for a book proposal

I recently found photostats of these cartoons in an old file. They were done for Mort Persky, an old friend and also a former editor at the Detroit Free Press. These were done for a book idea that Mort came up with. I don't quite remember what ever happened to this project but it was fun to work on at the time. I thought that the drawings were interesting enough to post for any cartoon enthusiasts out there in Blogland.

Archie 1

Archie 2

Archie 3

Archie 4

ArchieColor
I thought I'd color one of these drawings on the computer to see what it would look like. I did it using Photoshop Elements 2.0.

Archie 5
WOW ! Archie's really moving here !

1 comment:

Tris Mast said...

These are great cartoons. Glad we in Blogland got to see them!