Friday, May 22, 2009

More New Mexico paintings

Some more of the western paintings that I did in an attempt to find a gallery in Santa Fe that would be interested in representing my art.

31-5 Frijoles Canyon
FRIJOLES CANYON
I found some pieces of pottery down in the canyon and painted them floating in the foreground of this scene.

31-6 Santa Fe Vista
SANGRE DE CHRISTO MOUNTAINS
The beauty of New Mexico is amazing. Almost everywhere you look there is a scene that could be painted.

31-7 High Country
HIGH COUNTRY

31-8 The Black Mesa
BLACK MESA

NMex3
WHERE SPIRITS DWELL

NMex4
AFTERNOON STORM
My own state, Michigan, is also a lovely place which I enjoy, but the western mountains , buttes and deserts have always fascinated me.

2 comments:

3243 said...

Beautiful. I like your colors and also your delineation in your paintings. May they yet find their rightful audience.

Harry Borgman said...

Hi 3243,
Thanks for your comments. Eventually they will find their audience, I have sold a few privately.
Harry