Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Living with deadlines

Phone

Tough deadlines are a way of life for the storyboard artist. A lot of the time my assignments wouldn't come in until Friday with the usual Monday AM deadline. I would have the whole week to pursue my fine art interests. Other times I would work all week and have the weekends free. All this must sound very familiar to all of you storyboarders out there. With the crazy schedules in this field you must work well under great pressure and be relentless in your other pursuits. here are a few more examples of my black and white storyboard frames, part of series done for Doner in Southfield, Michigan.

DonerA1

DonerA2

DonerA3

DonerA4

DonerA5

DonerA6

DonerA7
On many occasions you would also have a batch of ad comps to do in addition to the storyboards. Sometimes you wondered how you ever made the deadlines, I'm sure the Art Directors wondered also.

No comments: