Friday, May 21, 2010

Starting a new painting

I just finished sketching the drawing for an abstract figure study for my new painting series which are hanging in the Craig Smith Gallery in Harbert, Michigan. I have to produce a few more in this series as my gallery in Puerto Vallarta wants to exhibit them. Also, a gallery in Cincinnati recently contacted me and is very interested in exhibiting them, so off to work I go.

NewPtg

NewNude248
Here's the color sketch for the painting, which, like all the other sketches, was created on the computer

Eating Brushes
My cat Tiff has been nibbling on my brushes, you just never know what the cats are up to.

It looks as if I have run out of storyboard and ad comp material to post. If I run across more examples, I'll be sure to post them.

No comments: