Friday, October 29, 2010

Storyboards based on a movie

Storyboard artists often get oddball assignments like the one posted here. I had to do frames that were based on the film THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER which had Sean Connery in the lead roll. It was actually a fun assignment, I don't recall where I found reference material to use, I probably watched the actual film a couple of times. The film came out in 1990 and these frames were probably done shortly after. They were 5x7" in size and rendered with markers on layout paper. It was done for one of my New York clients, I don't remember the ad agency or client.

SSUUbb401

SSUUbb402

SSUUbb403

SSUUbb404

SSUUbb405

2 comments:

Randall Ensley said...

Marvelous Harry! I love these!

Harry Borgman said...

Hi Randall,
Thanks for your comment, I was also pleased the way the renderings turned out.