Friday, January 28, 2011

Sheep

Another rather odd concept, I wonder how the ad agency thought that they were going to shoot the final commercial, it seems that it would have been quite a problem. I believe that this assignment was done for one of my Chicago clients.

Sheep1
I had to show the art director preliminary sketches before rendering the finished frames. These are my sketches with corrections marked in red.

Sheep2
The finished frames were rendered using markers and were 5 x 7" in size.

Sheep3
The art director also needed a large rendering with the smaller frames included, here is my preliminary sketch.

Sheep4
The final rendering of the larger version.
I don't think this ever became an actual commercial, which is lucky for the art director, as it would have been very difficult to manage and direct a bunch of sheep.

No comments: