Friday, April 29, 2011

Found more marker renderings

I've run across a few more marker renderings, having thought that I had exhausted my supply. These are probably the last I'll find, but you never know, I'll keep looking.

Opera
This first rendering was part of a series of magazine ad comprehensive layouts that I produced for one of my Chicago clients. It's a large 9 x 12" piece and is rendered a bit tighter than most of the storyboards that I did. It's possible that I've posted this one before, but I don't think so.

Cola1A
A group of storyboard frames in which the product was a soft drink. These frames were 5 x 7" in size.

Cola1

Cola3

Cola2
This probably was another overnight assignment and I think that there were a couple more frames. I'll keep digging through my files for more storyboard work.

No comments: